- Start at the ATV trail (signs, rock)
- Cross 3 ATV bridges
- After the 3rd bridge, trail immediately swings right
- The trail then curves to the left. Go straight - over a berm and rocks (a yellow arrow sign and "North Road" sign are at this junction)
- Follow the streambed path up for a short way
- ATV path leaves the streambed on the right, take that path
- Enter a four-way intersection (there's a bridge off to the left)
- Go straight at this intersection
- Look for the broken yellow sign (part on ground, part on tree) and herd path on the right. Follow the herd path.
- Herd path ends at a logging road
- Go left on the logging road, up gradually and then steeply to the top of a rise. Small cairn on right indicating a herd path. Take that herd path.
- This herd path eventually comes to a T-intersection with a second herd path. Go right, on the herd path to the summit.
|Parking lot, enter on the right.|
|Entrance to ATV trail.|
|After 3rd bridge, road swings to right (and will then swing left).|
|Berm and rocks (go over these).|
|Broken sign on ground (part is still tacked onto the tree).|
|Beginning of the herd path.|
|Bat house is the summit canister.|
|The trail is on the upper half of this rock.|